Thursday 29 September 2011

Retro Gingerbread Men




I'm aware that it's not even nearly christmas, and how overly inappropriate gingerbread men are considering the hot weather we seem to be having. But, I've been wanting to make these for a while. Well since my Granny heard about my baking and gave me a bag of her cutters. My instant favourite was this gingerbread man one, which she used to use to make my Dad cookies when he was little. I used this recipe which produced soft gingerbread. I love that they have funny little faces with a kind of cheeky look, it must be the eyebrows!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 29 September 2011 at 10:10 , Blogger Pistachio and Rose said...

Really love those little gingerbread men! What a great cutter to have.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home