Thursday 25 August 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies


By about five thirty this afternoon I felt like I had totally wasted my day. An unfulfilling quest for shoes for a wedding had irritated me, and I wanted to make something to end the afternoon on a better note. I had an hour before my evening cinema plans and quickly threw together this recipe for banana chocolate chip cookies. It was really simple and they came out with a cakey quality similar to a whoopie pie. For this recipe I recommend baking on a lower heat so the chocolate chips don't burn and they bake more evenly.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5 September 2011 at 14:33 , Blogger Jo said...

Yum I absolutely love banana flavoured baked goods! Great way to make your day feel a little bit more productive. By the way I really like your header, simple but clever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home