Tuesday 26 July 2011

Found. Biscuits


It's been a while since I have made anything for Lauren's work. I wanted to have another go at royal icing so figured these biscuits were a good choice, especially for tea time in an office. As you can see here I've attempted their logo. I used Tate & Lyle's Royal Icing Sugar which made the whole process a lot easier. The purple sprinkles were lovingly added by Becki as I find making royal icing a two person job as it dries quickly. My design for transport of the biscuits was pretty basic...I hope they all made it there in one piece!




Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 26 July 2011 at 02:05 , Blogger Found SEO said...

Thanks very much, they are in pristine condition! I am sure they will not last long though...

 
At 26 July 2011 at 02:06 , Blogger Ange said...

Oh ... my ... goodness ... they are absolutely delicious! Many thanks from all of us very happy Found folk x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home