Friday 1 April 2011

Found. Cake


I will take any excuse to make cupcakes. Yesterday was my sister's company's quarterly review, and considering the only reports I hear from her work are about things she has eaten, I figured cupcakes would be appreciated in her workplace. The company are called Found. and they are an online performance marketing agency and their colour is purple, so I did simple purple frosting with purple glitter. Judging by the voicemail left for me I think they went down well.


2 Comments:

At 1 April 2011 at 03:34 , Blogger Found SEO said...

Fantastic cakes! Appreciated from all the Team @found

 
At 1 April 2011 at 03:38 , Blogger Ange said...

They were amazing, so soft and fluffy and with that delicious icing ... hmm feel free to bake us Found-ers more cakes any day!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home